Our website uses cookies. By continuing we assume your permission to deploy cookies, as detailed in our privacy policy.
Click me ↠ ↞ Click me



Important Message Here
!

HunsterMonter Tips (To help Git Gud)

Submit your Own Pwnage Tips here and make the total number of "uzeful" Tips reach over 2973,000(?)!!!
Options: See All Tips
Arrange by: Tip# / Ratings / Random 5 / User Stats
Search By User

Tip #687 +(-25)-
always use cluster shots when playing with melee users

-- neko-san (CAT-013/CALVIN)#7353

Tip #698 +(-25)-
**GO BEYOND! PLUUUSSSSSS ULLLTTTTTRRRRRAAAAAAAA**

-- neko-san (CAT-013/CALVIN)#7353

Tip #700 +(-25)-
it's 700 shit tip nao

-- HatsuneAca#0078

Tip #754 +(-25)-
A Brute Tigrex is black because it's always in the volcano. Apparently the heat made him a negro.

-- Lost in the Dank#7171

Tip #766 +(-25)-
If you will add tips be sure they are useless

-- Eucliwood#2311

Tip #868 +(-25)-
# n00bs became the new # mhfu

-- Reia#2297

Tip #887 +(-25)-
In MHFU, you can actually harvest dung from the Popo that's just lazily standing there, who knew it served a purpose?

-- TheATG#1244

Tip #902 +(-25)-
Plesioth's hipcheck can hit you even in other games, it's that strong

-- TheATG#1244

Tip #1006 +(-25)-
we have no record of this shit tip,i mean we do have it,but we won't show it

-- Tahir{Kamelot}😎#8978

Tip #1014 +(-25)-
first blood

-- kimo#2448

Tip #1082 +(-25)-
If you are getting mad because somebody keep sending you fly, just throw tranquilizer on him.

-- JoyJoy

Tip #1058 +(-25)-
a bow is a bowgun without the gun
u see

-- AnotherOne

Tip #1083 +(-25)-
If you think gerbage is useless, you're wrong. Just give em to any GH invader.

-- JoyJoy

Tip #1115 +(-25)-
if you can't see people in the gh put glasses

-- WatashiNoCuscino(cyarolin)#1826

Tip #1255 +(-25)-
Juxxer/turdbaby says: Some like it hot, some like it HAWWWTT GURL

-- turdbaby - corrections#2876

Tip #1366 +(-25)-
as kira said flash blangongas to make the fight easier

-- WatashiNoCuscino%28cyarolin%29%231826

Tip #1371 +(-25)-
Looking for a shiny in thundra is so pàin at times.

-- JoyJoy

Tip #1430 +(-25)-
having a Identity crisis? well you can still my name so you can have a temporary gay name

-- qrakkoon#0808

Tip #1837 +(-25)-
Good thing about Freedom is that there is no Shakalaka in there.

-- JoyJoy

Tip #1831 +(-25)-
to defeat a narga u must become the narga

-- Random#5444
Page 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4 >> 5 >> 6 >> 7 >> 8 >> 9 >> 10
>> 11 >> 12 >> 13 >> 14 >> 15 >> 16 >> 17 >> 18 >> 19 >> 20
>> 21 >> 22 >> 23 >> 24 >> 25 >> 26 >> 27 >> 28 >> 29 >> 30
>> 31 >> 32 >> 33 >> 34 >> 35 >> 36 >> 37 >> 38 >> 39 >> 40
>> 41 >> 42 >> 43 >> 44 >> 45 >> 46 >> 47 >> 48 >> 49 >> 50
>> 51 >> 52 >> 53 >> 54 >> 55 >> 56 >> 57 >> 58 >> 59 >> 60
>> 61 >> 62 >> 63 >> 64 >> 65 >> 66 >> 67 >> 68 >> 69 >> 70
>> 71 >> 72 >> 73 >> 74 >> 75 >> 76 >> 77 >> 78 >> 79 >> 80
>> 81 >> 82 >> 83 >> 84 >> 85 >> 86 >> 87 >> 88 >> 89 >> 90
>> 91 >> 92 >> 93 >> 94 >> 95 >> 96 >> 97 >> 98 >> 99 >> 100
>> 101 >> 102 >> 103 >> 104 >> 105 >> 106 >> 107 >> 108 >> 109 >> 110
>> 111 >> 112 >> 113 >> 114 >> 115 >> 116 >> 117 >> 118 >> 119 >> 120
>> 121 >> 122 >> 123 >> 124 >> 125 >> 126 >> 127 >> 128 >> 129 >> 130
>> 131 >> 132 >> 133 >> 134 >> 135 >> 136 >> 137 >> 138 >> 139 >> 140
>> 141 >> 142 >> 143 >> 144 >> 145 >> 146 >> 147 >> 148 >> 149