Our website uses cookies. By continuing we assume your permission to deploy cookies, as detailed in our privacy policy.



Important Message Here
!

HunsterMonter Tips (To help Git Gud)

Submit your Own Pwnage Tips here and make the total number of "uzeful" Tips reach over 2814,000(?)!!!
Options: See All Tips
Arrange by: Tip# / Ratings / Random 5 / User Stats
Search By User

Tip #1190 +(0)-
if your pc can't run properly the game but you want to add graphic mods put 3d glasses for a nice graphic mod 3d experience

-- WatashiNoCuscino(cyarolin)#1826

Tip #1333 +(0)-
be careful with kaziq in FU, he takes your luck

-- L A U R A#8758

Tip #1242 +(0)-
Juxxer/Turd baby are AWESOM

-- turdbaby - corrections#2876

Tip #1383 +(0)-
mean what you say%2C say whatcha mean

-- turdbaby - corrections%232876

Tip #1375 +(0)-
in mhp3rd hv condom is the rarest item ingame

-- qrakkoon%230808

Tip #1417 +(0)-
be careful!!! recoil +1 means that your recoild will be stronger

-- WatashiNoCuscino(cyarolin)#1826

Tip #1451 +(0)-
easy to say hard to apply say something only if you'll do that

-- WatashiNoCuscino(cyarolin)#1826

Tip #1462 +(0)-
qrakkoon is racist

-- qrakkoon#0808

Tip #1628 +(0)-
its important to release ur rage so why not beats the shit out of tigrex with a hammer

-- RandyButternubs (FU G-Rank)#4030

Tip #1670 +(0)-
Polar Express it's not a train

-- Reaper#8473

Tip #1682 +(0)-
never bring megapotions to epic quests

-- Shinikami#6220

Tip #1692 +(0)-
If you want to spam Felyne Skills use a Toadstool

-- Krent#9830

Tip #1865 +(0)-
Did u know? Those special mushrooms you get from mosswines arent really mushrooms. Theyre Mosswine dick.

-- Primℭayle#8561

Tip #1812 +(0)-
I finally realized that delivering powder stones isn't worth it

-- manov#7180

Tip #1809 +(0)-
no matter your element resistance, it will have a little difference, why? because skill matters a lot than your armor or skills

-- Zinnia#7046

Tip #1997 +(0)-
Don't forget to thanks the doot user!

-- Costantly#9553

Tip #1891 +(0)-
gays can survive anything by just running away

-- mako#2532

Tip #1911 +(0)-
damian is using arc shot on purpose

-- mako#2532

Tip #1920 +(0)-
stealth skill is only useful against a monster that has no eyes

-- Whitesmith#2448

Tip #1926 +(0)-
with auto-guard skill you don't have to use your shield anymore because your teammate is gonna protect you instead

-- Whitesmith#2448
Page 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4 >> 5 >> 6 >> 7 >> 8 >> 9 >> 10
>> 11 >> 12 >> 13 >> 14 >> 15 >> 16 >> 17 >> 18 >> 19 >> 20
>> 21 >> 22 >> 23 >> 24 >> 25 >> 26 >> 27 >> 28 >> 29 >> 30
>> 31 >> 32 >> 33 >> 34 >> 35 >> 36 >> 37 >> 38 >> 39 >> 40
>> 41 >> 42 >> 43 >> 44 >> 45 >> 46 >> 47 >> 48 >> 49 >> 50
>> 51 >> 52 >> 53 >> 54 >> 55 >> 56 >> 57 >> 58 >> 59 >> 60
>> 61 >> 62 >> 63 >> 64 >> 65 >> 66 >> 67 >> 68 >> 69 >> 70
>> 71 >> 72 >> 73 >> 74 >> 75 >> 76 >> 77 >> 78 >> 79 >> 80
>> 81 >> 82 >> 83 >> 84 >> 85 >> 86 >> 87 >> 88 >> 89 >> 90
>> 91 >> 92 >> 93 >> 94 >> 95 >> 96 >> 97 >> 98 >> 99 >> 100
>> 101 >> 102 >> 103 >> 104 >> 105 >> 106 >> 107 >> 108 >> 109 >> 110
>> 111 >> 112 >> 113 >> 114 >> 115 >> 116 >> 117 >> 118 >> 119 >> 120
>> 121 >> 122 >> 123 >> 124 >> 125 >> 126 >> 127 >> 128 >> 129 >> 130
>> 131 >> 132 >> 133 >> 134 >> 135 >> 136 >> 137 >> 138 >> 139 >> 140
>> 141