HunsterVerse (HV) is an International P2P (Player-to-player) Network used to play your legal backed-up copies of the PSP Monster Hunter Games!
Using PPSSPP, we can play the game on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, IOS).
When you play using HunsterVerse, there is no need to worry about Region-lock.
That's right! No Region-lock meaning US, EU, and JP versions of the games can play online together.
HunsterVerse = Cross-Platform and Cross-Region.
Click Here To Sign up and to play multiplayer Online!.
There are currently 18 Hunters in Quest.
Unique Players today: 494 | P3: 288 | FU: 198 | F1: 8.
Come Join them!
News 12/25/2017: HunsterVerse Ad. Credit goes to our Great members: Vaccaria (for video) and
Dusty Uncle (For the voice). Enjoy!
•Donor LeaderBoard (See who is helping Support HunsterVerse).
•NoLife LeaderBoard (See who is using all our bandwidth and has no life).
• : Hunster Resources / Weapon Trees (See the path of the weapon you are making).
• : Donate if you would like to Support HunsterVerse (a few coins will help).
• : HunsterVerse GH Status page (See which gathering hall is currently being used).
• : Problems? Please Read this FAQ
• : HunsterVerse Weekly Challenges & Hall of Fame (See the Winners of the Weekly Challenges).
• : HunsterVerse Connection Status (See all the Hunters getting ready to go on quest).
• : Check Your OWN Connection Status (See if your set up is good).
• : HackerMan Todo list (See what TheHackerMan and the Staff is working on).
• : Requests & Bugs Submit your ideas (and bugs) to help make HunsterVerse even better.
• : See all submitted Requests/bug and the status of the request.
• : Report a Cheater for immediate ban ☠!!
• : See all submitted Cheater reports and their status.
•Backup Gathering Hall (When Playing without HunsterVerse). Hosted using ZackVixHostBot (on IRC)
The Other Awesome parts of the site are here:
In "uzeful" Tips, Hunters or even Monsters(?) submit "uzeful" tips for their brothers to see. When a fellow Hunter is stuck in a quest or just can't kill a Popo , this is the place to go! Read and submit your own "uzeful" Tips. Here, we even give you a sample tip:
Illustrated monster hunter struggles and realities as well as, at times, some dank memery. You can even submit your own!
For when text and still images cannot do the hunt enough justice. Some of the greatest hunting moments will be shown here.
A: Because you need Net to capture monsters -- Jask
Read our FAQs for more details or for suggestions.
Don't be a bitch script kiddy; enjoy the fun site.