TheHackerMan To-do List
Are you wondering what the hackerman is doing? Well, here you can find out.
Currently being worked on
- Have HunsterVerse Lobby B automatically available when we reach a maximum of 100 users in GH
- Translate Pages for our international users
- Add Secrets to the site (*
To be worked on
- MHF1/MHP3rd Weapon Tree
- Add forums
- --January 2021--
- Icons purchased at the HV Store and certain effects are now shown in Discord via the commands !c sq, !c mq, !c mygh, !c peek
- Currency Update
I have updated how you earn HVPlats . Now you earn HVPlats as follows:
1. 1 HVPlat = every 20k HVcoins above 50K HVCoins
2. 1 artpoint = 0.01 HVPlat check <#405454720329711616> (points have already been awarded for earned art points)
3. Each Unique Challenge = 0.015 HVPlat check <#396939432193949698> (Points have already been awarded for past challenge completion)
- Updated GH Status page to show flairs bought from the store. GH also now uses flex. Old GH page is still accessible
- HV Store Updates.
1 Updated how Store Coupon is calculated
2 Balanced out some Store Price items
3 Refunded users based on new Coupon Calculation
- Balanced out and updated descriptions of certain items in the HVStore
- Released HVStore. Very few bugs needed to be fixed, but overall launch was okay.
- Fixed an ~~bug~~ feature where GH will be shifted to the next game when any other game's GH is full.
- Consolidated a few roles. To save role space
HV Spook 2018--2020 is now HV Spook and will be achievable every Spooktober.
HV Xmas 2018--2020 is now HV Xmas and will be achievable every December.
Users who previously had the Spook 20XX and Xmas 20XX Roles have been assigned HV Spook and HV Xmas.
- Updated !vote2kick Now TrueQuestOwners will not be able to get kicked out of their Gathering Hall. This feature can serve as GH reservation. A proper GH reservation system will be put in place Soon (TM).
- Fixed an issue where users could submit their c ty command at the same time and abuse/exploit it to get HVFP and reduce their cooldowns. Nice exploit! The fix involved artificially desyncing the commands. There is still a 1/1000 chances it could happen, but if it does, good on them.
- --December 2020--
- Optimized a few back-end code. Snapshot and Trophy sync is now orders of magnitude faster.
- Extended vote2kick ability. Now users can vote2kick outside of GH provided they have been in said GH for some time.
- Created a command to revoke access to NSFW channels to certain users even if the users have the NSFW role.
- Deployed AutoMute system tied to the warning command. User will be automatically muted/banned based on the rules outlined in our rule-info-faq
- Implemented HV warn command that can be used by mods.
- Updated Trophy 23 to make it slightly difficult to achieve.
- Updated the donation page to list all available perks
- Fixed an issue where certain scheduled tasks would be delayed by some time. This was an issue with time synchronization between a few servers
- Created a command to remove specific user comments. Command can only be used by the moderation and light moderation team.
- Created endpoint for partner servers to ban users who were caught cheating. Patapon Ban has now been implemented
- --November 2020--
- Implemented a way for HV System to mute users and delete their messages based on certain message contents.
- --October 2020--
- created the !c choose or !c pick command. This is the first in many steps to remove our dependency on outside bots.
Example usage is: !c pick donate A, donate C | donate F | donate H .
- Fixed an issue on the Damage Calculator where images wouldn't be embedded properly.
- Updated GH Page so that longer nickname would not unnecessarily increase the table widths. Yes, flex divs will be used soon (tm)
- Fixed an issue that prevented future quests from being displayed in Discord.
- Fixed an issue that turned overdrive mode on by default. Please donate to actually unlock it. Thanks to user Tyrant#7218 for reporting the bug.
- --September 2020--
- The !freegh or !c freegh command now works on F1 and Citra
- Fixed a bug that make the use of the !c peek in F1 return an error. !c peek command now works for F1 Gathering Halls.
- Added Overdrive Bonus to HVFP. Overdrive bonus is as follows:
a Overdrive Bonus unlocks when the donation goal is reached.
b Overdrive Bonus applies +5 HVFP to the "Daily" Bonus. This stacks with HV Events such as HV Birthday, Spooktober, Xmas, etc...
c To check if OverDrive is on, simply type !c overdrive
d Keep on Donating. YeahBoi.png
- !gh command can now be used in F1 hunting channel. The command will only return the F1 Gathering hall and not anything else.
- Mute and unmute logs now have link to the message. This allows mods to easily pinpoint reason a mute happens.
- Added the !c hvupdates command allowing users to see the latest update/patches/etc... made to HunsterVerse. Update list is shown on Discord.
- Added time spent playing other games to users !c mynolife and !c morewhois commands
- For the admins: added information about when and if a cert was resent, or fixed and sent to a user.
- Restricted suggestions in #suggestion-ideas channels to message that adhere to a certain format. If that format is not met, message will be deleted and a pm will be sent to sender. Staff and Staff Helper are immune to that rule.
- Performed too many improvements over the last 2 years (date since last reported update on the website) to detail out 😛 . New commands have been added, new items for community involvement have been added etc... I was simply too lazy to report updates here.
- Improved HV Discord bot communication with Discord API. Added a few checks to avoid being rate limited
- Revamped sign up process to remove spams, user errors, and potential system abuse.
- Implemented an easier way to record done tasks. Updates will be shown on the site or on discord
- --August 2018--
- Introducing the !c peek command to see who is in a particular Gathering hall.
- --July 2018--
- Restrict usage of spammy commands to only gaming channels
- Added Support for OpenTTD
- Made it so that IOS/Android/WebOS devices can navigate better on the site
- Move HV Login from Experimental server to main server
- Added running stats in #welcome channels to see how difficult it is to agree to the rules
- Setting up ground for a better weapon tree
- --June 2018--
- Moving some bots to deamon system
- Updated Hall of fames
- Tagged Challenge Entries to user profiles
- Tagged Training video entries to user profiles
- --Month of May 2018--
- Released Training School Competition
- Introduced token login as a back up way of logging in
- Any game hosted on HV can now be integrated in the GH!
- GH support for Patapon, MGPWS, and Terraria
- Users can now login on the site
- Released automatic Trophies!
- Released HV Guild Card!
- Added a command !c party MessageThat pings party members currently in GH with a message
- --Month of April 2018--
- Fixed bug where QuestBoard would read GH in "High" and remove "FU" from other words
- QuestBoard adds freeGH in case user forgets to provide GH
- HunsterMonter:Globe is now almost a thing Problem.jpg
- HunsterLinker bot now makes the IRC channel relevant in case of downtimes.
- --Month of March 2018--
- Added command for top HV coopers
- Started implementing a wrapper for discord API for easier feature addition and bot interaction with users
- Introduced shorthand commands for !proto. Now user can type !c
- Introduced HV Friendship points: get awarded points for Jolly Co-op \[T]/
- +1pt for posint on QuestBoard (can only get this once every hour)
- +3 for using the !proto thank you command. It thanks all the people who hunted with you
- +3 for receiving a thank via !proto thank you
- +5,8,10 for completing HV Weekly Challenge
- Can be used to unlock HV Trophies
- added !proto myQuest command that shows one's quest
- Emotes posted on QuestBoard can now be seen on the site
- Bug Fix: QuestBoard works in F1. Fixed bug where user will appear as not in GH and so won't be able to post quests
- FutureQuest now stay 15 minutes past their time
- New and Improved QuestBoard is back! and QuestBoard Menu added
- Added Notifications for news.
- Added command for mods to addCheaters
- Added Tools tab
- Fixed RoleGiver
- Improve on some security flaws
- Patched up a few things to avoid bandwidth abuse
- --Month of February 2018--
- Proto command to check HV connection
- Naming Game created
- Moved Server & increased Bandwidth
- Created Damage calculator for F1 and FU
- --Month of January 2018--
- !proto commands passes in room id and author id
- Added !proto keyquests command to show the keyquests
- !whois command can be used on someone who is no longer online
- Fixed RoleGiver bug where roles would be added and removed. Discord api was the problem
Use instead: replace_roles and add_roles
- Revamped the whole signup process to make it go through the Discord Server
- Added HunsterVerse Discord Integration for easier feature use and deployment
- Added dynamic titles to all the pages instead of the generic ones
- Vote2KillTool hopefully now works. Now avoids using local ips and use https
- --Month of December --
- Added custom 404/401 pages
- Added Night and Day Mode to the site
- Discord Hall of Fame is now updated. New Policy, challenge
lasts 1 week after it's been announced or 3 days after first submission,
whichever is later
- Whole site is now on https protocol
- GH ghost are automatically cleaned up every 3 minutes
- Some Jquery addition in some places
- Special Users are now decorated in the Online GH.
- Level 3 mods can now unban from Admin Panel
- Limited number of Ads viewed by users
- Bots can now be rebooted from Admin Panel
- God Eater Burst, Patapon 2, Patapon3 are allowed
- Supporters and mods are now glowing in the GH status page
- Introduced AdsTerVerse (Ad supported GH) to generate revenue
- Added various levels of Admin Panel (Level 1 through 3)
- Introduced the !freegh command that shows freegh
- Added bitcoin donations. Donate 1 bitcoin plz
- Added HunsTerria and various roles to reduce pings
- --Month of November --
- Added Welcome requirement for people on Discord
- Introduced !proto command that can now make developing bot commands much faster.
- -- Week of October 8th --
- Added JQuery to GH page to make FireFox not hick up when refreshing
- Server Status • or • is now added
- Donor Leaderboard is now added to thank the people who help us with costs
- Make users able to submit "ban messages" (messages shown on the site when someone is banned)
- -- Week of October 1st --
- Leaderboard is now live (shows who is the most lifeless on HunsterVerse)
- Site cleanup: Sorting Requests and Cheaters by type
- Vote to Kick for Spot Snipers and Invaders (Released and waiting for feedback)
- -- Week of September 25th --
- We are now keeping track of Online playtime (accurate to within 10 minutes) starting 09/27/2017
- Remove redundant counts of bans in admin panel
- Prevented Zalgo texts to show in gh status page.
- Added donation meter
- Made server more secure
- added !activity bot command (now players can see how active a game is in the last XX time).
- Thought out ways to make new bot command development faster
- -- Week of September 18th --
- Added Privacy note
- Cleaned up the admin panel a bit by adding sections and clock for ban tracking
- Moderators can now allow additional sign ups for people who have a valid reason
- Tested backbone for Vote to Kick
- Added more statistics to see active users
- Reduce white spaces on top of website
- Starting using iptables and fix some banning issues
- Added PPSSPP nick ban. If nick is still default, ban time go from 5,10,20,40,... until user changes his/her nick. An email is sent to user with instructions.
- Fixed some navigation items on the site
- Added anchor to team page
- -- Week of September 11th --
- A little redesign of the website to make the n00bs and kids know that this is not an informational
- Change the look of the site so that n00bs and simple-minded people don't think it is a "sketchy" site
- Moderators tutorials and resources
- Certain games are now allowed to be played on HunsterVerse if requested nicely by users
- Introducing TEMP and Silent bans for the mods
- -- Week of August 28th --
- Made HunsterVerseBot be less spammy about its "Did you know?". Now bot posts every 500 lines.
- Automatic daily System Back-up to make rebuilding HunsterVerse easy in case of crash/hack/deletion
- -- Week of August 21st --
- Added "Graced IP" in case IP check returns false positive for proxies or VPNs
- Admin panel now shows ban stats for mods (which mod has banned most people, for the lolz)
- Admin panel also automatically shows ban stats for current and previous month
- Mods can now whitelist certain IPs to remove false positive.
- Ban countdown is now shown in Admin Panel
- -- Week of August 14th --
- HunsterVerse bot now gives a "did you know?" message every 4 hours
- Banned people now received an email about their bans
- Time stamp of bans is now shown with more details in Admin Panel
- -- Week of August 7th --
- Ghosts can be killed no matter how silly their nicks are
- Updated PPSSPP settings shown on the website
- Some locations have their bans automatically increased to 8 weeks
- Certain IPs can now be white-listed IF there is a good reason why
- Insta-Insta ban enabled by default. Admins can swiftly ban people.
Default ban is now 4 weeks, no complaining.
- Courtesy email is now sent to banned people
- Site displays when ban will be removed
- -- Week of July 24th --
- Admins can now review and give a response to cheater reports
- Changed the Look of the Private Chat sent by QuestBoard
- Made it easier for me to Reply to Features/Bug requests
- Logs can now be searched
- Bans can be sorted by Auto-System or by admins
- Made the link given by HunsterVerseBot look better
- Added Cheater Report link to website (this way players can report cheaters with proof)
- HunsterVerse bot now delivers Welcome messages
- Enhanced Proxy/Bad IP detection for signups
- Added Instant Ban LVL0 (break cheater's connection) and LVL1 (Ban from HunsterVerse) without server Reboot.
- Added logs to Admin panel to be able to catch past cheaters
- Increased GH max for F1 to 10. The coloring of the GH has also been updated
- Date and Game played are automatically appended to bans
- MHF2 will appear in the GH status page only when there are people playing it
- Increase GH status page font-size for our friends who need glasses :P
- Enabled UTF-8 characters to be shown so that all other languages will be rendered
- Admin Can now see all Previous HunsterVerse bans
- When Banning a user, admin will have to pick the reason why the user is being banned;
the increase in the numbers of steps to ban will prevent "accidental bans"
- -- Week of July 16th --
- Fixed a bug in the Signup process where some permissions might be given to make more than
1 account, but permission would be denied
- Updated Sites logo alongside Brazuka and Xenthos
- Updated Feature/Bug page to be able to sort submissions by accepted/rejected/all/not yet reviewed
- Added automatic Reply to new comers who are less than two hours old and are still asking for instructions on how to play
- Made QuestBoard bot scan messages to pick up when users are asking for quests
- Made Admin able to ban GH Ghosts an easier way
- --- Week of July 9th ---
- Make the use of QuestBoard more intuitive
- Suggestions/Bug Submission
- Secret Bot: QuestBoard
- Improve HunsterVerse Sign up page to make sure people have their correct emails
- Fixed bug in RoleGiver Bot where it would remove roles
- Add some lol messages to the pages people will see when they are banned
- Increase HunsterVerse capabilities to 1023 players.
- --- Before July 9th ---
- Block VPN access to avoid people circumventing bans.
- Security: More configuration to make brute force attacks less likely
- Weekly Challenges Submission.
- Make HunsterVerse available.